Questions to Ask Your Ophthalmologist
After scheduling a personal vision consultation, how does one evaluate a physician to make sure he can meet a patient’s needs? During your comprehensive evaluation, individuals may want to ask questions to make sure that the chosen ophthalmologist has his or her best interests in mind, and that a candidate is fully informed about their vision care.
Whether a patient is looking for a LASIK surgeon to give them life-changing vision results, or searching for a regular eye doctor to provide you with high standards of care, we hope you’ll consider Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.C.
To find your perfect fit, create a list of your own or follow our guidelines for choosing an ophthalmologist who you can really trust:
- What is your refractive experience?
- How many laser vision correction procedures have you performed?
- What technology do you offer?
- How do you promote safety at your center?
- For refractive procedures, are you (the surgeon) involved at every stage of the process?
- Do you specialize in a variety of vision correction procedures?
- Do you offer state-of-the-art Wavefront technology?
- Do you offer the CustomVue LASIK procedure?
- How do you personalize your treatment?
- Do you offer affordable payment options?
- Do you offer cosmetic options like BOTOX® Cosmetic and Blepharoplasty?
- Do you have before and after photos available for your cosmetic procedures?
- How do you and your support staff stay in touch with trends in eye care?
- Do you offer a variety of modern glasses and contacts options?
- Are patient testimonials available to view?
- Why should I choose your center over others in the Denver or Cherry Creek area?
Choose the Cherry Creek LASIK center with years of experience and dedication. Call or email the Cherry Creek Eye Physicians and Surgeons, P.C. today for your free refractive consultation.